20120730

South Korea day 5

OMG! day 5!!! really it is so~o fast...

I've moved to dorm, and the very first class going to start tomorrow...

unggg I've promised to post any moment about my stay here... but for the past four days, I just can't kkk, since I did some 'things'
a fangirling thing?
pretty much TRUE :D

and know that I've stayed at dorm, no more wifi connection like in the hostel (which I can't reach my families and friends from my phone), and we have to bring our own laptop I regret it that I don't bring a laptop...

so I guess I have to end it here, I don't have that mood, *this is my friend's laptop and I have to go online in people's room, which is bit uncomfy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^