20131007

how to get SMEnt and Cube Cafe (by foot~) [2016 update : somethings has changed fyi]

I just feel like want to post this, hope this help lots of i-fangirls/i-fanboys
hope my blog gain more popularity


how to get SMEnt building
(address : 521 Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul)
521 APGUJEONG-DONG, GANGNAM-GU, SEOUL..
521 APGUJEONG-DONG, GANGNAM-GU, SEOUL..
521 APGUJEONG-DONG, GANGNAM-GU, SEOUL..
521 APGUJEONG-DONG, GANGNAM-GU, SEOUL..
521 APGUJEONG-DONG, GANGNAM-GU, SEOUL..


first you need to know where to stop from subway station, SMEnt located in Apgujeong (압구정) the-it-place for Seoul's citizen

here:

 
 Seoul Subway Map 
cr to : http://www.mappingwords.com 

second you need to stop at:


Apgujeong station (subway line 3, orange color) and go to exit 1, and then turn left and walk straight, maybe around 10-15minutes (seriously just waaalk straight), then you will see this building on the right side, ♥♥♥



YOU'RE THERE!!! If you're lucky enough, you might bump into someone - but I wasn't, so I didn't see any idol :( , fyi I did the night walk in purpose ffuffu, but still I didn't see anyone .___.


HELLO ~ 안녕!!!

 how to get Cube Cafe
it's near JYP ent too, so it's like catching 2 birds with one stone 
(125-6 Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-100)

*fyi this is 2012 documentation kkk*

I've observed the easier way to get Cube Cafe 
*I was lost at first visit*

First, you need the subway map again 


and then, go to Cheongdam station (청담) (line 7, Green color), 



and then go to exit 13, walk until you see hotel Riviera, if you find it, just keep walk straight until you reach an intersection and then turn left, walk until you see a zebra cross

(sorry for poor quality :( )

and if you see 'Baskin Robbins' shop accross the street, then walk there into the alley and you can easily spot JYP ent:

 GOTCHA!!!

 to get CUBE Cafe, just turn right!

night view

day view






If you LUCKY! you might meet someone from the company like 4minute's, Beast's, or Btob's member, like I did! fyi read my story HERE

I guess CUBE artists likes to hang out there, you know if you watch BtoB's MTV Diary kkk~ so I guess, your chance will be higher at night time ^^


SO GOOD LUCK
now I miss CUBE Cafe alot, they might use Thriller's poster as decoration ;___;


spoiler! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.
    강남퍼블릭

    ReplyDelete

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^