20160426

Walking Slow *tick tack*

Should be ashamed of myself,
I said that I am preparing something
*for this blog*
but nothing come up until now :'D

WELL!!!
life is full of surprise for these past 3weeks
so maybe this blog need to wait a liiittle bit more

***
so here is a nice soundtrack

well, my soundtrack


"Under the flower petals raining down 
I run, so lost in this maze

Even when I fall and hurt myself 
I Keep running toward my dream

FOREVER EVER EVER
WE ARE YOUNG"

***
The beauty of cherry blossom tree and it's petal still lingering on my mind

The voice of Korean speaking this and that still lingering on my mind as well

I am home, yes
this is my home, yes

but somehow I feel this arrival might be temporary
I might gonna live my dream again --
might be the other dream that I've been dreaming of.

I am glad I am still walking on the same path,
falling and hurting didn't stop me.

Life never fails to surprise me.
*sobs*literally holding one drop* 

I am just ranting about some possibility~
x.o.x.o
25 years and 24 days old

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^