WTS/Sell/Jual Thread

My Korean name is Shin Hyun Ah.

Take Korean Name Generator today!

Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

first post of 2k13 year of Water Snake!



aahhaayy here I am~~~ it's my first post on 2013 well it's pretty late I guess, since it's almost February already ...

so what will I write...
aa more like a diary post, I guess it wont be interesting for some people, but I like to share *though nobody put a comment* *sad*

so it's like I was reflecting about what was going on around 2012, especially after idul-fitri... which it was a start of a new semester and a new life - a brand new - more like nothing to do - in extracurricular life as a university student ...

I never meant to blame anything or anyone... I mean every step and every choices that I took is like my own responsibilities...I knew it...

I have to take all the risk, take all the bitter pills even drink the poisons BYMYSELF... since it's my own choice, right
if something went wrong, I have to ask my self *and I've done that already*... was it my fault? then in which part did I made a mistake... aaah, but thinking about those things sometimes traps me too, sometimes I feels like I've did my best I've pulled all my strenght, I've prayed and everything...

BUT WHY AM I STILL FAILED!

?

orz


I've been trough hard pouring rain , also a hurricane~ flood everything //_\\
do I need more?!?
***

and know that U-KISS fan party that I've been anticipated for lyke 2months had postponed

WHY!!!

WHY!!!

yeah I know I have to be sensitive regarding the flood issue

but I've worked on saved some amount ..
and I though it will at least cheer me!

BUT
okay I guess I'll be back maybe in few hours for more cheerful post

this post above is like I am trying to 'shoo' away the pain in my heart lol
질자영!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^