20121225

they said : 'no flower without rain'

image credits : maghd.blogspot.com
intro 
*p.s it was written like almost 2weeks ago, and I just continue it today ._.v, blame my lazy ass, or my busy ass. I WANT TO CHANGE!!!*

Another Lazy day another Saturday all day rolling on my bed *which I want to stop having this kind of day*
I was on youtube to update about the latest K-Pop MV, then I got attracted to AKB48's channel, which I've subscribed before

Then I saw an interesting teaser about the documentary of AKB48's activity titled : 'No Flower without Rain', somehow I was touched, that's correct!
Flower symbolize something beautiful, and rain symbolize some hard pressure, which could destroy something, it may sounds simple but for me it's too meaningful.
If someone couldn't resist from the hard pressure, he may just gave up on his life, but in contrary, if someone could survive from the hard pouring rain, he may bloom into a beautiful thing, as how the flower do.

Speaking of that it remind me of something, as we know that AKB48 is like a top idol group not only in Japan but also in the whole world *for those who care* some people might se them as a bunch of girls *many many x_x* with a mini skirts dancing and singing, performing everywhere and gain lots of money.
But for me they're more than those things, they could be a role-model , not.about how they dressed :p, you should 'wear another glasses'
I see them as girls who had a lot of determination to be succeed like how they are nowaday, sometimes I feel embarassed when I remembered how they became at this point, I am not talking about how they became an idol-group, but as a person who reached they goal, as an ordinary girl who became a star, not because they're an idol, but as person who have every determination to shine~

that's how I admire them, and also, I admire who they maintain 'ehm' their bodies to keep healthy and the most important in a GOOD SHAPE! >_<

I've asked to myself, at this rate, I think I am STILL admiring them, I don't know will I be like them? I mean my dream is still biased, I have a vision, but I still didn't decide the mission yet, I guess I better hurry the time is ticking and it's like 2013 soon! in a less than a week, 
I like to counts my ages... years, months, days... and think back, what I've done, and I guess not much~
so I wish I can change starts from today, I have to be more strich and hard to myself ._., I've planned so much good stuffs but I ended messing with them, I kept asking people to remind me about them, but the one who messed with is none other than my own lovely self :3

and I've got other problems, because of certain circumstances, I considered myself is outta comfort zone *which I couldn't write what it is* sometimes I found I am to weak if always thinks and cries and whines about it, but sometimes, I put it as the hard rain which I believe it will turn me into beautiful flower soon, I just need more time to figured it out, but yeaaah!!! I have to hurry, I guess ._.  

so this will one of my reflection stories, I hope it can move you my lovely readers *should I make some term for this blog reader like mondy's or something *is it cheesy?* :3 *
so if you guys have some encourage message or some similar things to share please let me know my comment box is 24/7 opens!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^