20130129

a cup of tea in the morning

yeah it was random morning browsing

literally ... I was on twitter ... and this tweet popped out :
 RT: @pengajarmuda: Semangat pagi! Hadiah dari kakak2 PPI Prancis u/ anak-anak Indonesia :D http://t.co/16rzENja terima kasih @andiliza
 without think twice I just clicked the link and the video popped...

and

I was like...

literally crying...

I don't know was that because currently I am on a period which makes me moreeeh sensitive or is it because I want it so bad

no matter what
Allah must known that I want it so bad...

 credits : we heart it

*here I am going to cry again*
please tell me that I'll be one of them

to be continue...

2 comments:

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^