20121024

AUTUMN

it's October here
in Indonesia especially in my hometown Surabaya the weather still remain hot
when it suppose to be rainy season here

but honestly I really really want to see the leaves turn into orange-red-yellow
there, in a 4 season country

I wish I can see the leaves color turn into orange-red-yellow next year
anywhere which has 4 season >,<

but here, I feel  like going to dress for the autumn
HAPPY OCTOBER! and we'll meet November 
SOON




wish November be a nice month, since I'll have my mid-term test :D


and I guess I am going to try my luck on AMINEF program, which it can make me go to United States
wish me luck
if you interest on the program too, feel free to ask :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^