20120916

SEE !!! - Asian On Air Program-

disclaimer:
THIS POST MAY CAUSE SELF-Unconsciousness AND NAUSEA!!!
PLEASE PREPARE YOURSELF!
it's just my effort to win a chance to fly to South Korea, please be informed ^^


October 2012

huwaaawww I am so happy that I could visit South Korea, autumn here is extremely beautiful...
*why there's no autumn season in Indonesia?!?*
feels like going to cry when I SEE the harmony of red-orange-yellow and little touch of green hanging on the trees, omg I feels like want to build my house here, and lives under the trees for the rest of the season


***


finally! I am here!!! the dreamy cube studio, I've adored BEAST since 2 years ago, and now I also fell for their rookies BtoB! hell yeah!!! BtoB it's like a full package, they're good looking and also talented, I wanna SEE them in person and I was looking forward to take a picture with BEAST or BtoB...


 oh my God!!! KYAAA!!! is it true?!? Take a picture with BEAST?!? I can't believe it, kyaaa >,< 오빠 사랑해♥♥♥


and also BtoB!!! ARGH I COULD DIE BECAUSE OF HAPPINESS >///<
***

I knew that South Korea's traditional clothing is hanbok, and I heard that hanbok are so beautiful and colorful, I wanna SEE it! I heard that I can find in Gwangjang Market, and yeaaah the rumours are true there are so many beautiful and colorful hanbok here, 아주머니!!! 는 얼마 죠?!?

***

I always like fashion and it's evolution from times... I saw in some TV shows or dramas, that there's a location called Garosu-gil in South Korea.... this places is filled with trendy clothing store, cafes and also fashionistas uuu~~
so here I am I SEE sooo many stores lining, and people passing by in a trendy clothing, 처아해요!!!


***

South Korea is known as the land of a morning calm... but the nights here are also calming, I visit Paju, and I SEE the Provence Lighting, it's extremely beautiful and also romantic, it would be lovely if I am here with... oppa *OPPA WHO!!!* kkk


***

whooaaahhh!!! I can't stop starring at my reflection in the mirror... I adore my look now, I can SEE myself turn into more beautiful and attractive, gosh! thanks to Korea's skin care program, awww~~~ beautiful ~~~

***




so what's that ???



SO !!! 여러본!!! I invite all of you to join this competition!!! for more check this link:
*only for South East Asia region, but please check your country own KTO for more info*

and please SUPPORT ME ! by click the like button here:
"LIKE" THIS!!!

WELL!!! SEE YOU IN KOREA!!!
P.S : don't forget to give me your thumb on that facebook page ㅋㅋㅋ
감사합니다!!! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^