20120409

my rainbow (spacefm.com version) and lil' b'day post


Your rainbow is shaded violet.



What is says about you: You are a creative person. You appreciate beauty and craftsmanship. You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.
 my friend share her result few days ago, so I am curious how about mine?
and I feel ~ehhm happy read my result, somehow I feel happy being categorized as creative person
AM I?
how about yours readers?!? Let me know


by the way that picture taken on my birthday credits goes to Mr. @thorthoriq
thank you guys for made my hair smells for a few days
and it is TERASI you know?!?
and for you who gave a SUPER DELICIOUS CAKE *which made me cry when I ate it*, a bucket of flower, a photo frame with a sweet words *which btw I hate my photos there lol* and a ...
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I MEAN IT~ I was anticipating about what's going to happened that time, and I am sorry that I dissapoint you, but I'll do my best for the next time^^

and for three strangers there, thank you so much for came, I know you came to help him, 
but yeaah at least we have to introduced ourselves to each other first hehe...
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU 
감사해요!!!
I wonder how is my birthday next year, will I graduated already?!?
amiiin~~~

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^