20120410

3 Things Which I want to do MOST in South Korea

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
this post is made as my participation to "PEMILIHAN TOUCH KOREA TOUR PENGALAMAN TIM EVENT"
everyone ! I am anticipating to your participation, please help me like my post by click the 'like buttton' on this following page:

just remember my name : Husniyah Suryani a girl in a t-ara and rainbow colored photo 


I come with TOP 3 things which I wanna do MOST when I am in S.KOREA~
so here it is:

1. Visit Miss A's dorm or Everywhere I can find Miss A



picture credit goes to allkpop.com

Come on! Miss A are like super talented *I CAN TELL IT SINCE THE DAY OF THEIR DEBUT*,
for me their choreography are the best !
I do really really wanna see them in person, take a picture with them or *yeah it's kinda dreamy* hang out with them

Especially Min :D
since we're in the same age, she is also 91-liner like me...
I am pretty sure we can talk like a friend since she is fluent in English
and wanna see her do the 'kkap dance' in real life, which it's always makes laugh when she perform it in some TV shows~

here is one of the most hilarious kkap dance that she did:

credit goes to cahyahana88 @youtube

LOL =)) she made her own version of the FAMOUS NOBODY DANCE
she is talented and funny right?!?

Just imagining it makes me happy xD

2. SHOPPING LIKE CRAZY!!!


taken from visit Korea @youtube
 P.S : I've downloaded that video from a long time ago, and I've watching it again and agaiin, since shopping in Korea is one of my biggest dream


I've watched some TV shows which the MC went to Korea, and show some shopping spots in Korea
which made me go crazy! I LOVE FASHION, Korea is one of the world's fashion icon right?!?
Korean have their own style instead of Japanese, even they're in the same theritory: East Asia
Korean are more simple and modest, which I love it~

I don't mind if I spent my money there, to fulfill my closet more hehehe

and other thing that I wanna do is, stay still in a very very crowded area, where people come and go passing by... you know? feel the energy of Korean, I heard Korean are persistent and hardworker, I wanna be like them, WORK HARD TO CATCH MY DREAM ^^

3. Visit The Famous Gyeongbok Palace

credit goes to SunShineLory @youtube

credit goes to dioxviad @youtube

I've read manhwa titled 'Gong', watched drama JangGeum : Jewel in the Palace...
WHICH MAKES ME CURIOUS ABOUT HOW DOES the Beautiful Gyeongbok palace looks like...
I heard it is very very beautiful~ 
It's portrayed the condition of Korean on 14th century, I heard that we can meet a manly guard there~ which is so~o 14th century >v<

all I wanna do is walk inside of it, and feel the mighty culture of Korea by it's architecture style of Gyeongbok Palace
feel the warm breeze 
and peace

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ! TAKE SO MANY MANY PICTURES! I wanna show it to my family, my friend and everyone, so that they know HOW IS THE CULTURE OF SOUTH KOREA >v<

in my opinion South Korea is just not about the K-Pop or the Hallyu Wave, but for me it's culture are also interesting to be known and learned, South Korea is SO RICH of it's culture :D

credit goes to visitkoreapr @youtube

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
this post is made as my participation to "PEMILIHAN TOUCH KOREA TOUR PENGALAMAN TIM EVENT"
everyone ! I am anticipating to your participation, please help me like my post by click the 'like buttton' on this following page:

just remember my name : Husniyah Suryani a girl in a t-ara and rainbow colored photo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^