20120308

hello all my girls!!!



beautiful scenery taken at Savana in Mt. Bromo, I wanna build my house there ><

it's been two months and three days since my last post
actually I've posted some draft about some story from my KKN (kuliah kerja nyata)
but I couldn't give it a beautiful finishing so I decided to not publish it or maybe I will, but soon ^^

okay since today is International Women's Day. I just wanna saya  
HAPPY! internasional women's day~
WE ARE A DIAMOND 
no no
WE ARE MORE PRECIOUS THAN A DIAMOND

it's amazing how every women valued by giving us this special day...
so I guess it's silly if we waste that by doing something which make us looks cheap or something

don't be sad if your condition is different from your what you dream of, 
I swear every girls have their own personal problem, and that what's make you unique

HOW COME?
yeah, how you survive from your problem makes you unique
makes you shine, differently from the other
so keep your chin up
look far to your dream and reach it step by step

girls. I've read a very intersting article, took it from http://un2kmu.wordpress.com
about a message written by Joanne Francis a journalist + writer from America
she wrote a beautiful message for us especially muslimah 
the point is DON'T BE FOOLED by glamorous life style of hollywood
please life as what stated in Al-Quran and Hadits

since life is short let's do the best not for our life in this world but also our life in hereafter

SO PLEASE READ THIS:
and spread the message


I hope my post give you some inspiration *since I didn't write much*
you can tell me if you had some problem probably I can help *act as an phsycologist lol. WHO ARE YOU*

bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^