20120106

thank GOD my december was inspiring~ (new year inspiration series part. 3)

thanks to God who gave me a very very special chances so that I've attended these inspiring event



first week of December:
seminar by Mr. @Saptuari (the guy in purp tee, the tee is his product), oke dia yang punya kedai digital dan cabangnya sudah bertebaran di mana-mana.. I'll share some little things that I've got:

START YOUR BUSINESS:
1. Putusin urat malu
ngga usah malu jadi enterpreneur, mostly people are like that. BUT HEY! 7 dari 10 pintu rejeki itu punya enterpreneur loooh
2. use 'The Power of Kepepet'
paksa diri kita dalam keadaan yang 'butuh' jadiii ada alasan untuk jadi enterpreneur
3. Berani sukses = Nggak takut gagal
COME ON! hidup itu nggak selamanya enak kan, even the fairy tales with good ending: the princess have to pass the bad witch first in order to meet the prince
4. Libatkan Tuhan! Perkuat Doa bukan Jimat
well nothing to explain
5. Tekun dan fokus
yeaaah everybody knew it's a secret of success
6. MULAI ACTION!
tunggu apalagi???

that was just a very little an ity bity
the point is, I WAS SO INSPIRED THAT I WANT TO LEAVE MY CLASS (university) AND BECOME A FULL ENTERPRENEUR, but since my parents have paid for me.. so at least I'll show some respect by being serious~


lol fotonya ngga nyambung, tapi it is the proof of my attendance
P.S : do I look good in that glasses??? I had that when I was in Junior High School xD

second week of December:
"Airlangga International Education", or I can say hmmm seminar tentang how to get a scholarship and study aboard. \m/. If you constantly read my blog, you must have known. THAT I AM DYING TO GET SOME SCHOLARSHIP!!! dan akhir-akhir apllication ku gagal semua .______. ... learned from seminar Saptuari dare to be success, and not afraid to failure xD

hmmm this seminar is pretty inspiring, I am glad I came, even it's used my precious saturday - sunday #plak
banyak narasumber yang sudah pernah belajar di luar negeri, dan ikut even even internasional... and these are some tips from Miss Retno yang pernah dapat beasiswa ke Jepang dan pernah ikut konferensi pemuda dengan tema Olahraga di Turki DAN pernah ke beberapa negara lainnya:

PREPARE YOURSELF
1. Siapkan dokumen standar , such as CV and Transcript dan hasil test bahasa such as TOEFL and IELTS.. penting... BANGET!
2. Paspor
well it's like a apa ya... semacam doa, masa udah bikin paspor ngga ada stempel (imigrasi)nyaaa!!! A MOTIVATION!
oh ya baca artikel Mr. Renald Kasali yang judulnya "Passport" she said, aaargh aku sampe sekarang belom bacaaa
3. Kualitas diri
pantaskan diri~ kayak gimana sih orang yang PANTES DAPET BEASISWA etc. BE THAT PERSON!
4. Aktif jemput bola
buka mata, buka telinga to any sources yang may lead you to the DEAR SCHOLARSHIP~
5. Sportif Kompetitif
don't keep the information for yourself, SHARE IT! 
6. Sering-sering diskusi
probably to seniors, lecturers or anyone who gotten a chance to study aboard
7. JANGAN TAKUT GAGAL
actually I think it's a essential for any success



Third week of December:
A pretty in hijab class. WHAT?!? I wanna dress more like a lady, do I look good?!?

also in the third week of December 


too bad I didn't take any pictures due to the so not crowd... OKAY! TRAVELLING IS MY PASSION RIGHT, jadi aku pikir penting banget liat talkshow mba Trinity LIVE! meskipun aku belum pernah baca buku atau bahkan blognya.. apa ya beliau sharing-sharing cerita aja WHICH IS SO INSPIRING for me to follow her steps :D (which I want to leave my school ASAP be an enterprenur save some money and TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD lol... AMIIIN)

oh ya ada juga tips dari penulis:


mas Lalu *bukunya udah aku pake panduan pas ke Lombok Juli tahun 2011 kemarin*... you know the famous ACI?!? kayaknya cara biar accepted jadi part of ACI adalah rajin nulis... yah tulis-tulis perjalanan kita: AND I PROMISE I'LL DO THAT! I wanna see the hidden beauty of Indonesia :D

THAT'S ALL!
pretty much covers all of my passion :D 
from business, study abroad *is it included as passion? lol*, travelling and fashion

I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAD YOUR OWN INSPIRING DAY! and chase your DREAM and PASSION xD

oh yeah important
thanks GOD! starting from 6-11-2011.. I am not afraid anymore to DRIVE wohhoooo!!! Alhamdulillah
thanks to this book:


what ?!? BOOK ?!? gotta be kidding. OF COURSE NOT. I SWEAR I AM A DRIVER now :D *just don't tell the polices that my licence is in Madura :D  

KUNCINYA ADALAH : USE YOUR RIGHT BRAIN! THINK WITH YOUR RIGHT BRAIN. it means NGGA ADA YANG NGGA MUNGKIN
uwwaaaa I wish I read this book from a long time ago, thanks to Mr. Ippho~

but I stil can't ride cycle or motor cycle. which I want to master it soon :((
so I've tried 


my training day~~~ aaah I want to practice again!!!
mungkin habis KKN ya xD

that's all ! I just love love my December so much
a great month to end my Beautifully Up and Down 2011 :D

AND NOW ! I HAVE TO FOCUS ON MY FINAL EXAM TT^TT aaargh is there any seminar which can motivate me to STUDY!!! If somebody know TELL ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey, halloo...
    tips enterprenurnya simple tp ngena banget itu!, "Libatkan Tuhan! Perkuat Doa bukan Jimat"
    love ur blog ^^

    silahkan mampir balik yaa
    www.shopistiecated.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^