20110912

♥Ly day with Hamid, Zaenab, Laras and Ntonk xD

wow! today *woops* I mean yesterday, was a very lovely day...

hmmm... yeah I had some factors:

1. Met my old friend, I mean a close friend from junior high school day, which, she stay in Jakarta now :D

lol my face looks stiff, since we was waiting the person 'mbak-mbak' to take our pic too long

this one even weirder, NOT FOCUS, our expression I mean

ANYWAY! thanks 'mbak-mbak'


2. Watch a gorgeous movie : DI BAWAH LINDUNGAN KA'BAH, first of all here are the teasers

credit:  @youtube


credit: @youtube

okay, maybe some people think this movie is so no~t moreover for nowaday kid, but I never think that way! I was so happy about this movie release, since it is adapted from a old roman written by HAMKA

well it has a history behind, when I was in Junior High School, my Indonesian teacher, always introduce us to an old roman, WICH I THINK it's wa~~aaay more romantic than nowaday novel :D. He was telling us a story from a novel, after the lesson ended.

compared to other romance movie adapted from novel that drives people crazy, let say twilight, etc. Twilight was nothing, hhe sorry it is my subjective opinion.

well, the teaser will tell :D


3. Well after that family time, it's been so long we didn't hang together full team :D


okay.

what do you think of my


well, actually my mom said my skirt was like piece from an old curtain lol, and people had some weird stare at me, but it's kinda vintage and also boho for me :D, I can't help falling in love with it!
I'm looking forward to working on this skirt more, maybe with a denim vest and boots:3


ah! actually that was a word wonder woman printed on my tee, kinda cool xD

Follow my blog with bloglovin

P.S : buat temen-temen blogger thank you for visiting, but I'll make a visit back soon, rebutan koneksi nih ceritanya, I appreciate it really :* THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^