20110719

new girls on the block

I call this style with '80's punk inspired'
hmmm someday when New Kids on The Block was born and Madonna was a 'Material Girl'

 

that was the headband from previous day, that I remade :D, the color match my 'dancing shoes' :D
and I try something different: crash a different flower pattern but with same color tone, is it good? but I think again, that lace, was just so~~o off topic -_______-

aah~ that was a good day, I'm having a 'reunion' with my high school mates, it's been so long time that we didn't hang together, but unfortunatelly, one of my friend couldn't join us, since she has a job already, as a stewardesses, miss her so mucho :*




ada yang tau rumah hantu jeruk purut di Royal Plaza yang terakhir dibuka tanggal 17 Juli kemarin, OMG! kita ber5 habis main main kesana, daaan itu sangat JAYUS *kan sampe lupa foto-foto*,  awalnya aku pikir aaah~ ntar mo foto foto sama hantunya, tapi saking reseknya si 'hantu-hantu' itu *SERIUS BUKAN TAKUT YA!*, teriak sana sini *hantunya! bukan aku, sumpah!* jadi gagal deh -______-, apalagi sempat ada tragedi 'hantunya' nyolot gara gara dikatain temenku bau, LOL =))... ada juga tragedi aku mukulin pocong, habis resek sih nyosor gitu, sialnya~ kayaknya di pocong badannya 'well-built' gitu deeeh, agak keras gimanaa *keras berotot, apasi*

N.B : wujud hantunya cuma dua jenis, pocong sama kuntilanak

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^