20101225

PARKUSTIK SALE @Garlick Store

wuaahhh!!! another week, and another fashion event >w< !!!
here it is :


since it's a charity bazaar, the price are so~~~ooo not expensive *I'm trying to say it in sophisticated way, LOL*. and it was so~oo tempting, shoes, tops, skirts, pants, some are still new, I think. and I wa~aant all of that :D 

I don't take many picture tough



Azza and her stuff, and me in the fitting room :D
and oh yeah, I bought these, the top for 30k and the pant for 35K, :D

 looking forward to wear tha~t

oh yeah! HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYBODY!
I wonder what fashion event, I'll attend this week ;), I think it's going to be some holiday sale, hhe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^