20101016

Rainbow on Your Feet

I was randomly googling with 'Rainbow' as the keyword
and I found a simply cute sneakers:



Nike Cortez 'Rainbow'
it's not a new type though, I guess it was released on 2008
I think this shoes is kinda everlasting
agree?

this shoes came with three kind of 'tick symbol' color, which are:
 

nation's new black : PINK


the color of glory : GOLD


secondary glory color : SILVER

and I think it's easy to create our own version of this shoes
we just need a plain white shoes
and some multicolor laces
but
of course, we can't have that 'tick symbol' LOL

I think I'll create my version soon :)
but
I want the real Rainbow Cortez :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^