20101107

celebrating another simple template

no~
you know tomorrow I'll face a mid exam
but what I do today is just relaxing
I know God will throw a punishment on me
but I don't have any will or spirit to study!!!

:'(
any prayer won't help I guess
so I was here:
because my friend asked to send some e-mail
then I can't stop browsing until now
and I ended up searching for my blog template
although it's remain the same : blogspot's simple template

but a post without a picture is boring
so I insert my simply-Japanese look style along with this celebration post,
I took this picture in September, before Syawal month



it's soo rare that I dress in a long skirt. 
but I love this looks so much
and I looking forward to wear long skirt more
and create another mix and match :D
wish me luck for my tests!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^