20101016

borringly bussy? bussyly borring

got wat I mean at the tittle board?
actually, I don't get it either

I am kinda in a un comfy situation
I am busy
but also
I am boring

boring with my activity -_______-
I wish I can join in a NEW community
contain people with different activity,
from people with I usually live with
right now music and movie, doesn't really help
maybe it get different, if I discover new style of music or new kind of movie
probably someone suggest something?


actually it's been loong loong a time didn't post anything
but probably because I'm so OH boorrreed
I'll post something
you know I have so mucho thing to do
and unfortunately when I want post something my internet connection, turn into hell

give me some advice please?!? wat should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^