20150904

confession

eyy! actually i have a task to write some article tonight
but I was just couldn't write anything, and went to aff (instead

yeah I am still a sucker for a fluffy - love hate - cheesy - high school-y story
*because I think that won't be happen
at least in my life
a tree which won't bloom any rose

why why why

how could you did this to me
torture me
have we meet before
do I even know you?
do I know your name?


picture taken from : pinterest via google


If I find you
you have to pay me a cup of coffee latte!
and you better put ma face as the latte art
d*mn you

how are you?
had your dinner?

see you~

mood:

ooouch how can I be nation's 'Chill' representative 
if I am weak like this

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^