20130603

pique-nique party! \o/

tbh, I don't know what topic I should post for this week ._.
my attention were SO INTO exo's comeback d*mn Kris d*mn Tao DAMN!!!
YOU CAN EAT ME GUYS! YOU CAAAN!!!

*cough*

so I finally came up with these, the best moment in my life ! *yeah there were some other moments too, but ~*
I can't imagine I am going abroad next week, and will be completely alone and become a stranger - a total stranger - ;__;
and the internet connection must be not the same, is not about the connection, I mean here, I can't be connected to LINE or twitter anytime, rant this and that with them *read ukhtiduel*... but WHAT IF I AM LOST?!? lost in love ~ yeah (?)

SO!  
these are about the very-spontaneous-and-beyond-cute-picnic party with ukhtiduel~ ♥♥♥

--  LOCATION : 'TAMAN KOREA - Jalan Dr. Soetomo Surabaya --

we planned to have cake - party actually ... but yeah we have 3 memberdeul whose birthday at May
so it turned to be a 'surprise party' *though I don't know they surprised or not lol*


the birthday gurls!!!


the event organiser~





ooh~ I am so gonna miss all of you guys~ I know, I've been to S. Korea before and that was the same for summer school and for a month~ but this year seems different~ is it because I let myself, wanderlust~ alone~ or has our bond become tighter awww~>///<

I sense something is about to be happen~ I dunno~~~ >///<




so I was purposely dressed like I am going to attend a picnic kkk~








please bear with the 'photopacks' it's special rare item~ picnic edition lol credits to me!!! yeah yeah you can visit my instagram account : @suryani91~ I've put our special charm at the caption *if you care lol*

so there wont be many texts for this week~ I am completely lost, half excited and half worry upon my departure

PLEASE PLEASE EVERYONE WHO READ THIS AND who care for me /// PRAY FOR ME *sobs*

this weeks moral value:

youth is something which can't be undo~ I mean, I believe all of us are learning in every steps we take, I've mused earlier this morning, that these past 6months, which I looked like 'did nothing', I believe actually I learned values~ and it's not the same when I am around many people, when I am on class maybe, or on organization or conducted several events, which I was surrounded by many people, actually I learned how to deal with myself, I think the biggest enemy of mine, is my own self... that's what I've got, and... yeah people born with problems, there are nothing such as perfect life * I guess I've mentioned it before - oh - it's on my diary lol *

and I won't be tired to state it~ my problem might be not as light as other girls or as hard as other girls, but the problem that I've been carrying on my shoulder ~ is my own media to grow~ and it's like my own preparation for the future... *wohoo!!! I can't wait to see my man from heaven ;__; (why so random conclusion)*

SO WE'RE BLESSED ACTUALLY IF WE HAVE A PROBLEMS
am I right?

and oh please read this too!!! a very sweet romantic love letter that I've got last week~ it's related to the picnic party ! NANA-NYAN's love letter omg she is a language genius~ ♥♥♥

I am DONE!!!

I am nervousss it's gonna be reaking next week~
btw

#HappyAJday baby~ ♥♥♥
why oh why you have to be 2months younger than meeh~ not an oppa *slap*



this pic is so cute I can't contain my feeling *sobs*

you may not be my bias *currently 2nd* which had the best look
you event failed on bbuing-bbuing and kuiyomi in my oppinion
YOU EVEN FREAKING IGNORED ME !!! like I was an annoying notification

BUT DAMN!!! You're so sexy *sobs*
You had that ... BRAIN! I AM STILL ATTACHED TO YOU >///<
you're freaking going back to Columbia next year... and I am not finish with my school yet
and the worst I FORGOT WHAT I'VE LEARNED BEFORE
dear~ you're my inspiration~ so let's build a sakinah-mawaddah-warrahmah marriage *kill me kill me*
love ya~
*dear man from heaven sorry, I am just cheating again~ and it's your own fault, deal with it*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^