20111231

under renovation (new year inspiration series part. 2) + B2ST's members sleeping habits ♥♥♥♥♥♥

*P.S : wth with that 'STOP Print' I just tried to censor a massage oil's brand lol*

 hmm for these 2 days I couldn't sleep in my room.
why?
 a renovation occurs
not getting a new decoration or a new paint, just fixing some leak on my room .__.

***
about new year phiuuuh~ it's gonna be tonight!

rite?
new years means nothing if you FIX nothing in your life
just like me
I got a problem with seeing other people especially other GIRLS life

sometimes I stucked in this condition:
*browsing on someone's blog, someone's timeline, someone's facebook, or any other social media of someone, which is not private locked*

and I got
hash! I WANNA BE LIKE HER

or
duh... IF I WERE HER

or
got some aches in my heart and imagined if I were someone

HAVE YOU EVER FEEL THE SAME?!?
tell me

those feeling are really really a pain in neck! I wanna get over it, I wanna just thank to GOD for everything I had

OR
I'll try my best, TO GET WHAT I WANT
I STILL curious on getting some scholarship to a different country
SO I GUESS TRY HARDER INTO MY MAXIMUM ~
I do wanna make it this year
SPIRIT!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥


MEGA BONUS!!!
sharing B2ST's members sleeping habit, I got it accidentaly from youna's tumblr
so CUTE! CHECK THESE OUT

This is from a fan account of the BEAST Japan fanmeeting:
  • Yang Yoseob: Has two different posts: 1) Putting his arms between his legs 2) Putting his butt up next to the wall. Also he initially has all of his clothes on when he sleeps, but by the time he wakes up, he isn’t wearing some. 
  • Yoon Doojoon: He is scared of his back so he can never sleep with his head faced straight up. This is why he always sleeps on his sides.
  • Yong Junhyung: Only wears underwear when he goes to sleep. Colors vary from white, pink, yellow, and many more. 
  • Jang Hyunseung: He also wears underwear in his sleep… and maybe perhaps not wear… anything.
  • Lee Kikwang: Can’t sleep if he isn’t hugging anything, so he hug Junhyung from time to time. JUNKWANG.
oppa!!! feel free to hug me every night I am okay with that #plak aaaaargh!
  • Son Dongwoon: Omitted. Sadly the fanaccouting didn’t include his answer. 
Credits: akachan @ bestiz (SOURCE) ; yongism @ younatheb2st (TRANS)

BYE! have a happy happy inspiring new year!!!

2 comments:

  1. mau renovasi kamar ta dek? huhuhu can't wait postingan kamar yg selesei di renov

    ReplyDelete
  2. haa nggak mbak
    cuma benerin bocor-bocor aja tapi jadi kepikiran buat sedikit merubah interior XD

    ReplyDelete

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^