20110604

surat buat kamu ~

it's silly
I know,
I never wish that you would read this...
soalnya ini mungkin terlihat seperti super omong kosong~
tapi ngga tau ya, I just feel like wanna write these.

Hey, I just wanna say that I don't hate you, in a fact, I ever feel, 'that kinda stuff' , just like how you feel to me, THAT TIME
tapi yeah, on - off~
you... err~ handsome, really, maybe there are thousands girls wanting your attention,

but I just ~ throw it away, SORRY TT^TT never mean to do that
aku bahkan nggak ngerti diriku sendiri~ kenapa nggak dengan mudah mengiyakan atau dengan tegas menolak *bahkan buat siapa pun itu selain kamu*,  
lebih baik bunuh sekali tebas kan daripada di tusuk berkali-kali

and we had SO MANY THINGS IN COMMON, do you ever realise that?
well I do
you're proposal too! that's sweet, I was touched, 
cara pandangku jadi beda ke kamu, really ~ *eewww, sebenernya ngga tipe yang bilang gini sih aku*
if only you run to me, maybe I'll catch you, 
aku gentar deh pokoknya, nobody makes me feel that way.
sometimes I imagine going somewhere with you and dress you the way I want xD
tapi kenapa, malah setiap you ask me out 
I silently rejects it, maaaf TT^TT

and I was jealous !!! about you and her!!!
I don't know why, and when it was started, I become greedy...
Who I am? I am not yours, you're not mine

sepertinya aku cuma butuh belajar, belajar memahami diriku sendiri, tanpa minta bantuan orang lain. because nobody know this~ really *stupid! blog is a public place*
paham yang aku mau sebenernya apa, tanpa taking someone's right to be happy
terus kayaknya aku harus lebih membuka diri dan hati,
aku merasa terlalu bisa menahan diri, diluar dari apa yang dilihat orang tentang aku.
cuma aku yang paling tau isi hatiku, di sisi lain, aku yang paling ngga paham diriku sendiri.

last but not the least: *shout out*

MAAF MAAF MAAF *DARI LUBUK HATI YANG TERDALAM*
and honestly I've pray for you:
HOPE YOU FIND A WAY BETTER GIRL, SOMEONE WHO KNOW HOW TO RESPONSES EVERY SWEET THINGS YOU DO
I WISH WE CAN BE A NORMAL FRIEND, LIKE I NEVER HURT YOUR FEELING AND YOU'RE PRIDE,

salam maaf :(

pic credits : someone's tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^