20110520

BEAST comeback with FICTION!

OMG!
OMG!
OMG!

finally BEAST had their comeback on South Korea, after their short promotion *in various music shows* with 'Beautiful' in November-December

and what's 'killing me' more?!?
it's their very berry first comeback stage yesterday (19 May 2011) on M!Countdown, OMG! OMG! OMG! 
check this out :


My hubby: Lee KiKwang xp looks hotter there, I mean his hair was uurgh, but in the 'Fiction' performance he looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!
and he did some 'hot' moves such as tiding his collar and touch his head *I know that was simple but I am so raaaawwwrr~~~*
and his arms~ I know, he had a good builded body since long time, ever since his 'AJ day', but the outfit and the dance moves shows his toned arm is SO SPECIAL
oppa~~~ saranghae, nomu choayo :*:*:*
ok, pray for me, that I can meet them very soon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^