20110614

few words

I read a manga yesterday, hey ! manga can be meaningfull too ;)
I can tell since I found an interesting words :D

the situation is, when we hate ourselves  (yeah I often feel it :D)
"Why? we have to bother those feelings, until the end of our life, we won't separate from ourselves, instead of wasting our time, it's way easier to loves oureselves what it is, moreover being 'bad' or 'good' is an option "
Mengapa? kita harus repot-repot memikirkan itu (tidak menyukai diri sendiri), sampai akhir hayat, kita nggak akan berpisah dengan diri kita, daripada buang-buang waktu, lebih mudah jika kita mencintai diri sendiri, apalagi menjadi 'buruk' atau baik adalah pilihan.
Saginuma Sensei
Love Egoist, Bisco Hatori
(Ouran High School Host Club tankuboun 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^