20101220

cirkel of urban volume 2

to be exact 1 week ago (11 December 2010), I was attending Cirkel of Urban volume 2
this event is somekinda so hip *in my opinion*, I am so~~~o glad that I had a chance to came.

let me explain first, Cirkel of Urban, is the event for *I think*, youngsters who had a big passion for arts, fashion designing, photography, music, painting, etc.
and Cirkel of Urban is the place where they can show off, and express anything they want.

to show who joined the bazaar, the commission of the event, are made some catalog,

 
me with the ultra cool catalog >w<

and let's take a peep into the catalog
(P.S: I don't have a scanner, so I take the picture of the catalog, by my cell phone cam :D)




pretty cool huh?

and then let's take a peep, to the event back then



there must be a performing artist on the stage, but I took this pic, earlier in the noon, and the bands are performing in the night.

the booth of Fashionistas Lollypopcolors



though there were so~~~o many cool stuffs I was just bought this, yeah I was saving -__-
tempting color >w<, from


there were also a fashion show, from brands in the bazaar, but I was enjoying my melted cream coffee and sandwich, too lazy to stand up, to take some pic :D hhe
overall I love this event, that was all I wanna experience before, being in a fashionable community, something brand new for me, I wish soon, I'll be able to come to another similar event. inform me people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^