20100501

surabaya from top and fortune float


It was the 13th day of May. 

my friend who obsessed to be a photographer since her high school day, asked me to come with her to find a beautiful spot for her photography exhibition (with HIMARFI organization in her campus).
without any doubt I said I come with her, cause it's fun to do something different everyday right? 

oh yeah first. I call her maman, taken from The Changcuter's song 'Senandung Persahabatan'. cause both of us are Rangers. YEAHHH!!!

then we headed to Tunjungan Plaza (TP), cause what she was looking for, was a picture with a scenery of Surabaya from top, to portray a busybusy city life. [since that's the exhibition theme].
 at first we thought the security guard would forbid us. but instead of forbid us. he showed us the way to go to the TP's rooftop. thank youuuu sooo much Mr. Security!!! :*


I took this with my Cellphone's CAM


the view was pretty beautiful, that made me think, it'll kinda romantic, to had a picnic there ... 
I wish that will happen someday :)

then here are some photo, with me as the model (LOL), heyy!!! that was for fun, and as a cost she asked me to accompany her!!! hehee


I love the scenery behind me, but! my smile kinda weird -____-


HELLO!!! :)


then we get down from heaven (LOL), to a street near there, with a lot of gravity, that give some punk taste...


haha!!! weird photo expression!!! but I love it


another one:
according to maman, this picture used to be called 'OVER', maybe because it got over lighting, so I turned this pic into black and white





and here is maman:
let's wish she become a success well known photographer soon!!!

ohh yeahhh!!!! that day I found a super ummmyummyumm delicioso beverages. called Fortune Float from McD! it was a special edition for Chinese New Year. so they don't sell it again today, yaaa...maybe next year...it was a sundae ice cream mixed with some soda, mango sauce and some real mango fruit as the topping !!! uuuu!!!! I want that AGAIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^