20160105

3 Words


Success
yes s s
Health
yes
Experience
ye sssssssssssssssssssssss

Just for fun =))

for motivation purposes only
let's make a wonderful 2016!

P.S: I am not ready yet for November 2016 lmao

D-21

 


'Let's move, good bye to this place we grew attached to
Let's move, now to a higher place' 
BTS - Move

Myself 3years ago...
so far January 2013 was the toughest year in my whole life
battle of self confidence

then BAM!
something happened
my confidence has finally landed to a new place
I, finally accepted myself
believe in my choice for life
I know when I have to work on my choice
and I know when I have to stop 
(not to quit the game, but to take different path to reach what I want)

2016? Hopefully become more productive
not (just) by how much Rupiah I gain on my account
but by how many life lessons I gain
how much I am one two three - hundreds step ahead 
toward my future aspiration.

again,
2015 was awesome
then
Let's make a wonderful 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^