20130909

H + 50

excuse my lame - photography - skill , but I like this picture, in love actually, whatever lol
taken at a Temple *I forgot where is it, but it's not in Seoul or Gwangju*

hi!
so my last post were like within 3weeks ago
and the last two post was kinda inappropriate
sorry v_v
last post was the day when I was so - ultra - pissed off - yeah you can tell by the way I wrote
come on! just take the positive sides 
"If someone trying to bring you down, then let them be, because instead of you get down, you will go up, look up to the sky, and prove 'em, that they wrong"
okay
...
*sorry, did I just wrote some *cough*crappy-motivational-words*cough*

***
so , how's life recently?!?
I wish someone on other side of monitors, whoever it is, will go like 'finally! new post'
lmao, that's impossible tho, I was kidding,
 ...
I am STILL on the same stage of life : 
"STRUGGLING and PRAYING"
and guess what?!? I've just failed on some more attempts to get what I want :p
and I guess, I am getting use to being fail
I mean, yeah, I was confident as always,
but when I knew I fail, I was like "okay..."
no more , long-time-menboong *a.ka mental breakdown*
 so whoever read this!
NO MENTAL BREAKDOWN WHEN YOU FAILED
life is not the same, I mean between you and she/he
we have our own path
the most important thing is : "LIVE YOUR DREAM, not any other person's"

***
and guess what
I'VE STARTED WORKING ON MY THESIS
YESSEU YESSEU YESSEU
T-H-E-S-I-S
well, some person might be "nothing's special" or "well, screw you b*, I've graduated!"
well, whatever, it's special for me
hopefully the results will be as sweet/good as WHAT I'VE PLANED 
*why? I've planed to work on my thesis - this late, I did this ON PURPOSE*
so
I am asking for your blessing readers
"hopefully, my thesis-mentor *ehmm, how should I call 'em* can cooperate with me, I've swore to myself not to read fanfiction, and it's torturing me, I know it's not-so good habit, but I've enjoyed it, but but but, >>> Hopefully I will graduate next year, as what I've planned"
*cough-cough*

***

what else?

 
H + 50
just guess what that count-up for
I always like that kind of things

and honestly I did a countdown-for-another-life-event-but yeah I was failed
-I am okay-

 the next countdown might be, the day when I finish my thesis
it's not about my graduation
it's about my next plan
'to see - the - sun - rise'
*guulll, you've made so many plans already*

***

have to admit, I wasn't really close with all of them, but I LOVE THESE BIKINI GURLSSS!!! kkk
they have 'playfull-exterior' but, they're living a cool life, they inspires me! I WANNA BE COOL TOO!!! *well cool is relative~*


aah I miss my days in Gwangju *you sure Gwangju? not Seoul*
hell yeah I am sure
I miss the days when I was adapting
to everything~
when I was struggling, yeah I were struggling, as an student, literally
 thank you

and I miss my friends, 
*well, there are no particular things happened, but I simply miss it*
my room-mate said she sent me a postcard from Guangzhou, China, 
and I don't get it - yet, so saad ;_; 

these girls are precious, I pray for their succesfull life in the future
xoxo

***



 well judge me! but I like this 'family picture' xixixi, made by meee~h
*I guess I have infected by KRIS-casso disease :p*
(fyi more crazy 'artwork' at : @suryani91 on instagram)

well
I have to admit
I miss
HZT, WYF, ZYX, KJD, LH, KMS
shut up
you can tell who they are
I miss the whole of them "M"
yeah I know, I just saw them once *twice for some people*
well
I am still trying to remove them from my life
but I guess it won't work
until my *ehm* you-know-who come

***
well, do you realise I did this post on section
I made my first rainbow - post
lol
=))
ehmm
sorry I made more like - a diary - post
it was my life recently
...
humm
I will try to come up with more interesting things next week
*not a promise tho, I AM WORKING ON MY THESIS, and fix my mood xixixi*

THANK YOU
謝謝
감사합니다
ありがとう

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^