20120626

hey you supposed to studying now?!?

this video:

'Welcome to Indonesia Youtube'
which contains various artists from 'MY BOYS' BEAST until maliq d'essential, from my favorite dancing queen Miss A to UNGU 

and it's also gives a short appearance of Tiffany Alvord
which show her cover version of Gym Class Heroes Back Home

and I was instantly fall for it

check this out !


I don't know I just in love with her version, but I like the original version too xD

oh my god my final exam week just came, and I am in major problem, since I have no mood for study at all! even 'touch' my tasks... GOD !!!
event I've made this:



 original picture credits goes to tripod (kikwang, doojoon and junhyung's fan acc)

NO HELP!

WHAT SHOULD I DO
I feel like wanna skip these 2 weeks and jump to 6th July 2012!!!
seriously, 
they day when I am suppose to arrange my VISA for my summer school plan >v<

I don't it seems like something bothers me, and I HATE IT!
I hate it when an unecessary things popped in my mind, and stick like a glued paper
you know I am easily distracted
even my handsome Kikwang doesn't really help

I need some attention divertor (?)
wtv~
it's just God please help me
please please
please
Let me focused on my exam weeks 
>_<

and one thing bothers me so much and made me wanna jump, is BEAST 2012's comeback on July,
seriously JULY !!!
OMO~ 
Bismillah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^