20120609

Elektro Kif by Blanca Li

Last Tuesday (5/June/2012)
I attended an amazing dance performance which the choreography created by Blanca Li a France Man
at Sheraton Hotel Surabaya the event was held by Institut Francais Indonesia




okay unfortunately I wasn't took any pictures nor videos
but I really really want to let people know how great they was
so here I am^^

fortunately I found some videos about their performance in other places:

 credit : northstage @ youtube

credit : airstand @ youtube

the setting was some boys who attended a school, there were class setting, basketball court setting, computer laboratory setting, etc

It's amazing how Mr. Blanca Li create a choreography that suits those setting, how the dancers 'played basketball' while dancing, or 'listened to the teacher' and 'answered teachers' question while dancing! it's amazing

for those who lives in Surabaya maybe it's too late if you wanna watch the performance live
but the opportunity still available for you who lives in Jakarta the performance is going to be held at 11 June 2012 at 8 p.m in Graha Bhakti Budaya Taman Ismail Marzuki 

I hope the dance team have another opportunity to visit Surabaya! 
ELEKTRO KIF TRES BIEN!!!♥

2 comments:

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^