20111020

gothic wedding, anyone?

I was browsing early in the morning...
and I found these pretty interesting!

Vera Wang's Black Wedding Dress
WHAT?!? Wedding Dress in Black??? yeah it is, wedding dress in BLACK
it is some kinda halloween stuffie?
I don't know what's on Mrs. Wang's mind. BUT I SWEAR it is GORGEOUS!!!
check these out :


okay it isn't in black I love this one the most, vampire bride!!! 





kyaaa~~~ I want on of that dress on my wedding day
What kind of man allow me to have those black dress on our wedding day, lol!

or at least I have one, *because of play the Sims Social on Facebook to much , I am craving for some halloween party*

so I want one of that dress for my halloowen costume as:
VAMPIRE BRIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^