20110623

Kimi ni Todoke : circumstances between them are too sweet

I've promised about this, the movie which made me melted (actually I have other one, and I also planned to write about it soon)

"Kimi ni Todoke (From me to you)"



this movie was released on 25th September 2010, and it was a box office, personally I thought, NO WONDER! I love the story, it made my sentimental feeling popped out xD
maybe because this film adapted from a shoujou manga, the genre which I love the most :D

by the way, what does this movie all about?!?
ok, I'll explain it in my very own way. ummm... it's about Sawako, her classmates called her Sadako, because she always looks gloomy and scary, when she never mean it...
but Kazehaya one of her classmates, see her in different way, he act like she is a 'normal' girl, which makes her admire him...

OVERALL THIS MOVIE IS KILLING BECAUSE IT'S SWEETNESS *sorry for being a drama queen*

the main characters:
Mikako Tabe's act was stunning, 'her Sawako' is the best *actually I have no comparation :D* ,
I mean she can be a gloomy Sawako and she can be a SUPER ULTRA ULTRA CUTE Sawako *even as girl I've fallen for her*
and Haruma Miura, yaah~ basically Kazehaya is gentle, but this guy who was born on 5th April 1990 (a year before me!!! >v<), has his own charm, charisma, most important: HE IS ULTRA CUTE! ♥♥♥
here, I give some caps, it's just some from many many sweet moment:

their first meeting, ♥♥♥♥♥

this is what's thrill love is :3
it was so sweet that Kazehaya understands Sawako, even in her 'gloomy days'
it's the best when someone understand something that we don't even express it, maybe that's the real telephaty xD *God send me someone like that lol*

***
Sawako's to Chizuru and Ayane about Kazehaya's confession:
it touched me and spanked at the same time btw

Kazehaya-kun
asked me to go out with him
I like him so much
but to go out with him
somehow make me anxious
...
I'm very happy, but
being told like that by him
is enough for me
 
for those who root for ULTRA SWEET KILLING LOVE STORY:
WATCH THIS MOVIE PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share and hear feedbacks, please put some comment *even it's just one letter* ^^ // satu komentar sangat berarti, meskipun cuma satu huruf ^^